A relaxed knit jumper made from organic cotton. The jumper has a drop shoulder and is finished with a wide ribbed neckline, hem and cuffs.
Materials and Certifications
- 100% organic cotton tuck stitch knit.
- This cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents.
- Individually knitted to eliminate yarn waste.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
Founded in 2007 by Gosia Piatek, Kowtow is a New Zealand-based label committed to creating positive change. They make a conscious decision to only use renewable and sustainable fibres and ethical manufacturing to deliver collections that are utilitarian, minimal and carry an understated sense of femininity.