- Mid Level: 2-3 years experience in retail management required.
- Full Time Role, subject to probationary period.
- Location: Based in our store in Powerscourt Townhouse, South William Street, Dublin 2.
We are recruiting for a Retail Manager with strong high end or luxury retail experience to manage our award winning store in Dublin 2. In this key role, you’ll make sure our store excels in every sense – not just sales, profit and costs, but team performance, customer service, stock and displays and creating a culture of success within which each individual can take pride in our achievements as growing business. Ultimately, your aim will be to create an extraordinary experience for customers. That means upholding high standards; motivating your team, ensuring that every visual aspect of the shop floor meets our reputation for impeccable, inspiring and creative standards.
You will report directly to the Creative Director and manage a team of Brand specialists and sales associates.
- 2-3 years experience working in high end retail management
- Passionate about delivering an incredible customer experience
- Motivated to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Ability to set your own goals to deliver the business’ goals
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Great at managing a cross functional team
- Flexibility in working hours and an ability to work weekends is a must
Advantageous but not essential:
- Luxury retail experience
- Experience in ecommerce
Who we are:
ATRIUM is Ireland’s leading concept store - a destination with the most exciting curation of sustainable luxury design in Ireland, delivering a world class retail experience right in the heart of Dublin’s city centre.
We are the home of Chupi Jewellery, Ireland’s leading jewellery designer - made in Ireland but loved everywhere, fans of Chupi come from from London to Tokyo (as well as all over Ireland) to view the brand’s full collections within ATRIUM’s beautiful surroundings and experience our award winning customer service.
- Ensure you and your team deliver an incredible customer experience
- Ensure the store is merchandised beautifully and that standards are perfect
- Manage your in store team rotas
- Motivate your team towards hitting targets & KPIs
- Support your team to know the story behind each collection we stock
- Ensure stock levels and controls are maintained
- Reporting weekly and monthly to the directors on store goals and performance
- Liaise with Digital Designer on social media
- Create a motivating, inspiring and inclusive place to work
- Great holiday entitlement
- Excellent staff discount
- Full training & development
- The ability to really build your own role and develop a team
- An opportunity to make your mark in an exception retail environment
This is a full time salaried position based in Dublin 2 (subject to a probationary period). Terms will be discussed with the candidates at interview.
If you think this sounds like you please write us a cover letter detailing why you think you are the perfect fit for ATRIUM and attach it along with your CV and any other relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The role is open for applications until March 20th 2019. We will be conducting interviews with potential candidates with the role to commence in April 2019.