Do you have a passion for retail, proven sales skills and plenty of flair and initiative? Do you know how to pass on your expertise to others and contribute to an award winning customer service environment? We are recruiting for a Chupi Jewellery retail brand specialist to join our flagship store in ATRIUM, The Powerscourt Townhouse, Dublin 2. We are looking for someone with incredible passion for people and the ability to deliver customer service that captures the magic of love and kindness so synonymous with the Chupi brand experience. In this key role, you’ll manage the sales and customer process and create an extraordinary experience for customers. We mark the most important moments in people’s lives, from the happiest to the most heartbreaking. You will be passionate about bringing people joy.
- 1-2 years experience in retail customer service required.
- Part Time Position currently - there are always opportunities for growth within the company!
- Location: Based in our store in Powerscourt Townhouse, South William Street, Dublin 2.
- 1-2 years experience working in high end retail
- Passionate about delivering an incredible customer experience
- Motivated to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Interested in people and their stories
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Flexibility in working hours is a must
Advantageous but not essential:
- Luxury retail experience
- Jewellery retail experience
- Silversmith or Goldsmith training
- An understanding of gemstones
- Deliver an incredible customer experience
- Become an expert on Chupi brand identity
- Keep up to date on product knowledge & promotional activities
- Work comfortably with sales KPIs
- Ensure the brand area is merchandised beautifully and that standards are perfect
- Ensure stock levels and controls are optimised
- Work closely with the studio team to ensure digital and in store are aligned
- Report weekly to store manager on store goals and performance
- Liase with the Chupi studio on sales, stock levels and bestsellers
- Understand and relay customer feedback to management and studio
- Great holiday entitlement
- Excellent staff discount
- Full training & development
- An opportunity to make your mark in an exceptional retail environment
Who we are:
ATRIUM is Ireland’s leading concept store – a destination with the most exciting curation of sustainable luxury design in Ireland, delivering a world class retail experience right in the heart of Dublin’s city centre.
We are the home of Chupi Jewellery, Ireland’s leading jewellery designer – made in Ireland but loved everywhere, fans of Chupi come from from London to Tokyo (as well as all over Ireland) to view the brand’s full collections within ATRIUM’s beautiful surroundings and experience our award winning customer service.
This is a salaried position working 4 days a week in Dublin 2 (subject to a probationary period). Terms will be discussed with the candidates at interview.
If you think this sounds like you please write us a cover letter detailing why you think you are the perfect fit for ATRIUM and attach it along with your CV and any other relevant documents to: email@example.com
The role is open for applications until August 18th 2019. We will be conducting interviews with potential candidates with the role to commence in at the end of August 2019.