A mid-rise pant with a relaxed fit through the leg and a fitted waist, made from organic cotton canvas. The pants have front pleats, side seam pockets, a single back welt pocket, and fastens with a concealed front button fly.
Material and Certifications
- 100% organic cotton canvas.
- This cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Finished with recycled hemp buttons made in Italy.
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
Founded in 2007 by Gosia Piatek, Kowtow is a New Zealand-based label committed to creating positive change. They make a conscious decision to only use renewable and sustainable fibres and ethical manufacturing to deliver collections that are utilitarian, minimal and carry an understated sense of femininity.