An oversized shirt with gathers at the neckline, waist and cuffs. Made from lightweight organic cotton canvas, the shirt has a raglan sleeve, a curved hem, and fastens at the front with natural shell buttons.
Crystal is 1.78m tall and is wearing Size S.
Material and Certifications
- 100% organic cotton lightweight canvas.
- Our cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Finished with natural agoya shell buttons.
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
Founded in 2007 by Gosia Piatek, Kowtow is a New Zealand-based label committed to creating positive change. They make a conscious decision to only use renewable and sustainable fibres and ethical manufacturing to deliver collections that are utilitarian, minimal and carry an understated sense of femininity.